San Francisco Bay is one of the world's most spectacular bodies of water, surrounded by gorgeous scenic backdrops and brimming with native wild life it's a must see attraction. And what's the best way to see it? From the water of course.
Let 101 Surf Sports take you on a guided tour of San Francisco Bay how it was meant to be seen. Our experienced guides have decades under their belt in plying the waters that make up our area's crown jewel. Make no mistake about it, this is no mountain lake and it takes special knowledge of the local waters to ensure a safe and successful trip.
Whether it's running down San Francisco's North Water front on our Crissy Field downhill run, or taking in the more placid San Rafael Creek tour right in our back yard. we're positive it will be an experience you will never forget. We offer both Stand Up Paddle and Kayak tours year round and beginning in Spring we start up our Windsurfing and Kiteboarding downwind runs.
Our Current Tours for the Winter 2011-12 Season include;
- The Crissy Field Downhill Run – approximate time 90 minutes. Price $100 per person. You will start off with the iconic Golden Gate Bridge as your back drop as you meander 'downhill' along San Francisco's picturesque City Sky line wrapping your journey up at the historic Fort Mason National Park. (5 person minimum)
- The Aquatic Park Loop – Approximate time 2 hrs. Price $125 per person. The Aquatic park loop features some of San Francisco 's most famous scenery including the Fort Mason Piers, The Historic Fishing Fleet, The Pampanito Submarine, and of course Aquatic Park. (5 person minimum)
- The San Rafael Creek Run – Approximate time 2hrs. Price $80 per person. With the beautiful Mount Tamalpais Mountain behind you as you make your way through the butter flat water of San Rafael Creek in one of the area's most sheltered water ways. The perfect tour for you first time ever on a SUP or Kayak. (5 person minimum)
- Weekly sunset paddles – We offer weekly one hour sunset paddles just outside our back door.
- The Wednesday Work Out – Wednesday Mornings Every Weekday 8am at the Shop for a SUP and/or Kayak Paddle Workout – NO CHARGE! Just bring your smile and your paddle.